Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time in a bottle..........

Nope, not dead nor disappeared into the twilight zone yet. There isn't enough time in the day to do all that needs to be done.

Just been doing my one leg duck imitation. Just swimming around and around in a big circle. I returned from my weekend with the Randalls of Northern Virginia (which I might add was a stone cold blast, much shooting and fellowship) came back to the Casa W. where it proceeded to rain for about 4 days. Of course this fried my knees once more, so I sat around sulked, hurt and tied knots. I didn't even want to cut on the computer which shows you the kind of funk I was in.

Tonight I am working up another head of steam to attend a event called Military through the ages at the Jamestowne Settlement outside Williamsburg VA this weekend. This event is a timeline event that host groups that span historical periods from I guess, cavemen up to the gulf war. We are taking our hospital unit there for our first time. They have various compititions between the groups such as authentic period food, clothing and camp set up. I hope that we will do well in these contest.

When I return, I will report on this event as well as the roadtrip to Northern VA. I promise! -grin-

No comments: