Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again..........

Well, I'm back home at Casa W.

The Memsahib has been kissed and hugged, the cats have been scratched and the dog has had his belly rubbed and all animals have been given their treats. So things are back to normal. (Whatever that might be around here) However, while sitting back and toasting my toes in front of the fire, drinking a hot cup of tea, my eyes fell on my project list that I keep on the table beside my command chair. Before my road trip, I don't remember it being that long. And of course, it doth call to me and bid me take my place with it. So I guess that I will need to bundle up and go down to my shop and start getting some things finished. I keep forgetting that there is just no rest for the wicked.............

No comments: