Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lull Before The Storm..............

I'm starting the hunting and gathering for next weekend's event. We are doing a 1812 event at Ft. Macon on the coast of N.C.

Of course, I keep on thinking up things that would be cool to have with me, things I want to get finished before then, and so on. The plan is that I take all my toys (muskets, pistols, cutlasses, axes) to display the weapons of the age of fighting sail as well as some of my ropework. I need to finish up some reproduction hand grenados as well as sheaths for some sailor's knives I made up. I should be able to get them knocked out if I get focused.

I plan on taking a camera with me and hope to be able to post photos of the event, however, my computer skills are still limited. We will see.........

No comments: