Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ho Hum................

O.K. I have been slack in my posting.

My only defense is that there hasn't been much worthy of writing about. I did participate in the Military Through The Ages at Jamestowne settlement with Nancy R. a good time was had by all. I was able to sneak a few shots to include the presentation of the hunting sword I made up, to my young apprentice Brian Greeley. I think he liked it. (grin)



Here's another of the young lad



Other than that and a trip to visit Nancy R. and family it has been remarkably quiet around Casa W. I should be getting my right knee replaced fairly soon and am trying to get myself psyched up for it. I am seeing my orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks and we will schedule a surgery date at that time. Hopefully I will not run into the problems that I did the last time I went into the hospital.



Oh yeah, this post was approved by Wesley the most put upon cat in the world.

No comments: