Monday, August 25, 2008

All I want is a photograph............

Well, sorta........

I started a VERY interesting book with the title of "Causes Won, Lost and Forgotten, How Hollywood and Popular Art Shape what we know about the Civil War." It has opened my eyes a great deal as to how my perceptions of the war were molded by what I watched as I was growing up. Being a history buff, you would think that I would be somewhat immune from that kind of thing since I know the true facts in many cases. But I wasn't. I can only imagine what the average person thinks since they don't have the access to the resources I do.

Along those lines I thought I might share this website with you. It is done with tongue FIRMLY in cheek but it is very, very funny. Well "I" think so....

http://wesclark.com/jw/cw_art.html

No comments: