Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Help Me, Please Doctor, I'm Damaged

Well the long awaited doctor's visit has come and gone. A check of the MRI revealed (drum roll here) a "object" moving around in my knee. It could be either a small piece of bone or cartilage that was dislodged when I fell back in November. So, on May 7th I go back under the knife. Strangely enough, I have a jury summons for the 6th day of May. I don't think they would ever take me for jury duty, because of what I did for a living, but I thought it was still interesting. You know what they say, timing is everything.

2 comments:

Andrew Duppstadt said...

March your butt into the courthouse and show them all the pain meds you are on and you'll damn sure get out of jury duty! Of course, I think you would be one hell of an entertaining juror.

Michael W. said...

Ah Andrew,

I somehow don't think that the Alamance County court system is QUITE ready for my "type" of humor. GRIN