Friday, November 18, 2011

Occupy THIS...................

I was mulling over odds and ends while packing for a Civil War event this weekend and my mind sorta drifted over to the Occupy folks. I was thinking that it might not be a bad idea to sorta multitask when they have to clear the areas so that they can be cleaned. Why not use 11/2 inch fire hoses to do both? Just be sure to use lots of soap powder. We know that fire hoses will move people, if you don't believe it, check out the films taken in Birmingham Al. in the early 1960's.

I know, it's MEAN of me to suggest such a thing, but it wouldn't be as if the powers that be, would sneak in there at 3AM. Give 'em fair warning, then flush them right down the sidewalk. No more police injuries and no more protester injuries unless they don't listen to the authorities.

Win for everybody.

No comments: