Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Long And Winding Road..........

Once again I am hunting and gathering, getting my gear together to head north to spend some time with my adopted family the Randalls in Northern Virginia. I can spoil the budding genius Miss Susan, flirt with her mother and torment her father.....-grin-

Not only do I need a little decompression time, I also desperately need some quality trigger time. I will be taking up a few firearms to knock the cobwebs out of as well as one or two I haven't even had a chance to shoot yet since I bought them. The plan is to shoot on Saturday, then grill out that evening. I will be taking some silhouettes up and I will make up one or two target holders out of PVC pipe. It's fun shooting at cans and bottles, but you can lean so much more with bigger targets.

Then on Sunday we head up to Maryland where they are hosting a Winter living history market. Not that I have a heck of a lot of spare change to toss around, but it will be nice to get some ideas of what new stuff is out there and one never knows what you might find.

It should be fun!

No comments: