Monday, March 30, 2009

Me And My Car............

O.K. I am not the smartest person in the world, or the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am somewhat confused about something. Maybe ya'll can help me figure this out.

While listening to the Light Bringer speak today I had two questions.

1. He said that the government wasn't interested in running a car company, yet the government fired the CEO of one company and have basically said that one company HAS to give a large percentage of it's stock to a foreign company for receiving some "advice" Sounds like they are "running" a company to me. Or did I miss something?

2. The Light Bringer said that the power and majesty of the U.S. government would be behind the warranties of GM and Chrysler vehicles. This will be a LONG term commitment of tax payers dollars and what about the unfair advantage it gives to those two as compared to Ford, which didn't take any federal money and seems to be holding it's own?

I swear that the inmates are in charge of the asylum, I'm just saying..........

No comments: