Thursday, January 21, 2010

Appointment At Dawn...............

Well, tomorrow is the day that I go back in to the hospital to get repaired what got "fixed" last June. Hopefully they will do a better job this time. I have learned that they call it medical "practice" for a reason. -grin-

This is from the movie "The 13 Warrior" and I thought it was appropriate.

Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Write ya'll when I get back................

3 comments:

Nancy R. said...

Prayers sent to you and yours. Got your e-mails -- if you're reading this, they're a moot point. *thank goodness*

Unknown said...

Be safe! That quote does not really put anyone's mind at ease, so I hope things turn out alright!

Michael W. said...

Not to worry C Tone! After they almost killed me last time, (I kid you not) I was just hedging my bets. I ain't out of the woods yet but it's looking pretty good.

Mike