Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still Here.............

Still in the hospital, trying to get all my systems working again. I have been taking morphine to controls the pain of my incision. But one of the disadvantages of morphine is that it slows down the bowels and the doc doesn't want to kick me loose until he is sure that everything is working as it should. So it looks like I will be a in-patient until after the weekend. Not to mention that they are calling for a strong snow/ice storm to start around these parts Friday night going through Saturday night. Some predictions are for as much as 10" of snow. There is a definite sense of panic in the air, the traditional run on bread, milk and toilet paper has began at the grocery stores. The doc would also be much happier if I was at the hospital rather than at my home, since if I need to get back to the hospital due to an emergency, I don't know for sure that I could make it back. I live sorta off the beaten path. So be prepared for at least several post. Boredom is a terrible thing to waste. -grin-

1 comment:

Nancy R. said...

I was hoping you'd stay until the storm is over. That is going to be a Charlie Foxtrot of the first degree.