Friday, January 15, 2010

Some People Are As Dumb As A Bag O' Hammers..........

Boy, I couldn't make this stuff up.

It seems that Pal Martha (Martha Coakley, the lady who is running for the Senate seat vacated by dead Ted) just keeps on keeping on. Here's the latest,

This is a excerpt from a radio interview between Ken Pittman from radio station WBSM and pal Martha

Ken Pittman: Right, if you are a Catholic, and believe what the Pope teaches that any form of birth control is a sin. ah you don’t want to do that.

Martha Coakley: No we have a seperation of church and state Ken, lets be clear.

Ken Pittman: In the emergency room you still have your religious freedom.

Martha Coakley: (……uh, eh…um..) The law says that people are allowed to have that. You can have religious freedom but you probably shouldn’t work in the emergency room.

I have my thoughts and comment on this interview, but unlike most times, I will keep them mostly to myself. You can read the rest of this interview at Big Government.com

All I can say is that I sure am glad Pal Martha is around. She makes the pols down here in North Carolina look like geniuses. -grin-


No comments: