Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good Weekend...............

I had a pretty good weekend, all in all. I didn't have anything pressing on my list of "to do" things so I took it a little bit easy. Besides that, it was gray, overcast and misting rain so my knees told me "nothing too ambitious, big fella" So what did I do? Road trip........

I took a road trip to Fayetteville to a gun show, just to get out and do a wee bit of last minute Christmas shopping. (Mostly for myself) I picked up some pistol grips, a few magazines and other odds and ends. Since Fayetteville is the home of Ft. Bragg, this show leaned to a LOT of surplus, tactical, and other military related stuff. Prices fluctuated between reasonable and outrageous as normal. I did notice a bunch of Mossberg cruiser shotguns for sale. Prices were $230.00 to $260.00 depending on condition. I also noticed that dealers had good quantities of ammo in stock to include the long missing .380 auto.

Having spent the money I had taken, I returned to the casa where I had a big pot of homemade soup waiting for me. You couldn't ask for any better.......

No comments: