Monday, July 12, 2010

Random Thoughts............

Taking a few moments to clear my head while doing the final last minute packing for a road trip to Las Vegas and a side trip to southern Arizona.

This will be my first trip in that area so I am looking forward to seeing some new territory. As far as Las Vegas goes, other than checking out a Elvis tribute artist or two,(They get all tight when you call them Elvis impersonators) and the fact that The Lightbringer doesn't think it's a good idea to go there, it doesn't have a great deal of attraction to me. You see, I don't gamble, and I figure that it would be much faster to roll down the car window and toss money out while passing through town. The good wife however, loves to gamble. (She DID marry me, which shows that) So being the dutiful husband, I figured I would tag along. To give me something to look forward to, we figured that we could rent a car and go south to Arizona and support the economy with all the boycotts people are calling. The surest way to make me do something is to tell me not to do it. (grin) I thought we could check out Old Tucson and Tombstone or anything else that might strike our fancy. Should be a interesting trip.

And in other news, I saw that the creator of the Everybody Draw Mohammad Day, Molly Norris has been put on a execution hit list by Anwar al-Awlaki. This is the same screwball that "inspired" the swine that shot up Ft. Hood. Somebody should give this guy a big cup of S. T. H. U. and a ham sandwich. I am available to help after I get back from my trip.

I have been promising you folks pictures on the blog, but haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I plan on taking my camera, instructions and every thing else with me and an going to lock myself away on this trip until I figure out how to do it, so be prepared. And wish me luck.

No comments: