Thursday, November 26, 2009

As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly...........

A fellow blogger (And a prince of a fellow), Jay over at MArooned reminded me of one of my absolute favorite TV programs from the past, WKRP in Cincinnati. I thought it was the funnest program on the air at the time and it's held up well over the years. One of the highlights of the program was their Thanksgiving episode which I thought that you old timers who remembered it would enjoy as well as those who have never heard of it. It's nice to see a truly funny TV program again.

I had to hunt a bit, but I found a link to the program (as long as it last) I hope it places the holiday in context for you all..........-grin-

http://www.mediaite.com/online/mediaites-thanksgiving-day-marathon/4/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

No comments: