Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends...........

Well, I might as well share the crappy news I got last week with all my loyal readers. As you most likely are aware, I have been having problems since I underwent surgery this past June. A surgical procedure that was only suppose to keep me in the hospital 3 to 4 days, kept me in for 78 days. I had peritonitis twice and pancretitis three times and came close to taking a long dirt bath at least twice. (That I know of, I am still pretty foggy about what all went on) At that point, it dawned on me the reason that they call it medical practice, not medical sure thing.

So last Thursday I went back to my surgeon and he told me that they were going to put me back in and do some more surgery to try to fix what they screwed up as well as take out my gall bladder, since it got fried in my hospitalization. Sorta one stop shopping. The wanted to get me in right away, but I told them that they had cost me the summer, they were not going to cost me the holidays. So January is when the fun starts.

I can hardly wait..........

No comments: