Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Told Ya So.............

A few weeks back or so, I made a prediction about the Ft. Hood trial. Well it looks like my prediction is coming true. And I didn't even need my magic 8-ball to help me make it.

With the Light Bringer and Eric "Greasy Thumb" Holder telling everyone and his brother that the 9/11 and Ft. Hood defendants are guilty, they are going to get solid convictions on everyone that they are going to bring to trial, they have almost guaranteed that there will be countless appeals of ANY convictions that are won against the scum that did these horrific acts. You could make a case that they might not even be able to have a trial since the comments the Ritz brothers made could make it impossible to find a fair and impartial jury to hear the case. I could just see the lawyers for the defendants looking up in the sky screaming "Thank you God!" just like a bunch of dust bowl farmers getting pelted by the first rain they have seen in years.

Now many will say that they were just trying to make the public feel better by assuring them that we would punish the bad guys no matter what. I think that is nothing more than a pile of horse crap. Both these "gentlemen" went to the finest law schools in the country. They should have known better. I mean, I am FAR from being the sharpest knife in the drawer and "I" knew they couldn't say something like that. ( I got MY law degree in the school of hard knocks as well as watching old Perry Mason and Matlock reruns when I couldn't sleep at night) So if they graduated from these fine law schools and passed the bar, I have to wonder. Have they suddenly become dumb as a bag o' hammers or was this a deliberate and calculated move on the part of the Light Bringer and his mob? I honestly don't know but I have my suspicions for what they are worth.............

No comments: